For a while I’ve seen various people doing a ‘Top Favorites’ list, most of the sexiest characters. This motivated me to make my own. And here they are, my personal ‘Top Sexiest Furry Males.’ I originally was just going to do only my top 10, but there were so many of them that I didn’t want to leave out. So I changed it into two-parts (Top 20 good guy & Top 10 bad guys). For the good guys list, I chose 20 because there were so many to choose from.
I chose the list of characters that I have enjoyed for years from movies, TV shows, and video games. I’m sure that I would’ve found some in books too if I read them more. Also keep in mind; I have not seen every movie, TV series, video games, etc. ever made, so I may have missed some others. Anyway, see what you think about my list and please give me some feedback: Were there characters that you like? Was there character you did not like? Did you think a character should be higher or lower on the list? Could you think of others that are not on the list? Could you suggest some other characters? And Why? Anything! Really, I would love to know what you all think. Just don’t be rude. And I’ll give you my own thoughts on your comments also. Feel free to comment on as many characters as you like.
20. Charlie (All Dogs Go to Heaven) – Charlie starts off the list and is probably the character that I’ve known the longest than any other character. Charlie is a gentle but cocky soul. But still, how can anyone not like him. Out of all of Carface’s gang, he’s the only that is physically attractive. He is slim but shown to have some physical straight, always in a jolly spirit, and his cute best friend, Itchy, adds to his attractive personally. Charlie, you may be at the bottom of the list but I love you.
19. Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country) – I have loved the game for years now and became quite fond of this character. But before when I was younger, I always saw him as a parody to King Kong; at the time was the most frightening ape ever. So I never paid too much attention to him. But as the years went on and more of his own games came out, I began to see him less threatening and more of a hero. Not to mention, his appearance is very buff. Those strong arms, that bulky chest, flat but strong abs, and a little bellybutton to top it off. He never really had much of a personality until the Donkey Kong Country TV series came to the screen, and gave him a better and humorous character with a rather sexy surfer-like voice. He is now my favorite fictional ape, next to the original King Kong. Also, him pounding on his chest, isn’t that sexy?
18. Robin Hood (Disney’s Robin Hood) – The very first fox character I’ve ever known to one of my favorite animated films. He has some of the most adorable eyes and smile. Also a true hero that always thinks about others than his own safety. Maid Marianne is sure a lucky vixen to win his heart.
17. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo series) – Scooby is one of my favorite characters to one of my favorite TV series of all time. Scooby-Doo is one of the most sweet and funny canines ever. Another character that you just want to hug. He and Shaggy are a perfect duo. Also I’m not sure why but whenever Scooby stands like a human, he seems more attractive. He almost looks built with his big chest and flat belly. Although his favorite hobby is eating, he stays in shape. Honestly Scooby would’ve been higher on the list, but due to terrible live action movies (some of the worst I’ve seen), an awful recent series that feature Scooby with tiny dots for eyes and looks like a paper cutout, and the very VERY annoying Scrappy-Doo, I lost some interest in Scooby-Doo. But he is still very special to me.
16. Mr. Fox (Fantastic Mr. Fox) – The most recent film character on the list. I loved this guy ever since I saw the movie trailers. I loved him even more when I finally saw the movie. He may be cocky, but he’s also a romantic sneaky genius. He really doesn’t have to do much to get your attention, all he has to do is smile. Not to mention, he has one of the sexiest voices (by George Clooney). Also, does anyone else think his trademark whistle and hand gesture is sexy? He is truly fantastic.
15. Sherlock Hound (Sherlock Hound) – The first Sherlock Holmes character I’ve known. At first I didn’t know what type of hound he was but later learned he’s a fox. He is the more serious character in the series but is still lovable. His anime style look adds to his attractiveness. Sherlock Holmes is often portrayed as a middle aged man with a mustache. But Hound is one of the few that feature him as a young and charming detective. What surprises me is that not very many people know who he is. Even Sherlock Holmes fans never heard of him. I also rarely see fan art or tributes of him.
14. Montana Jones (Montana Jones) – Another anime character and tribute to the classic Indiana Jones. I always found his adventures and humor better than Sherlock Hound. He’s a character that I would love to travel with. Also everything about him is hot. He is never seen shirtless (or at least I think he isn’t), but if he was I bet he would be a muscle bound lion. His clothes look tight on him that’s why.
13. Horace Horsecollar (Disney’s House of Mouse) – One of Disney’s most underrated and most sexy characters ever. Horace was the original sidekick to Mickey from the start, but some dark force told Walt Disney to get rid of him. For a while, Horace was never seen until the 80s when he began to play very small roles; more like cameos. He even was planned to star in his own TV show titled ‘Maximum Horsepower,’ but even that was rejected. Finally in 2001, the short lived animated series ‘House of Mouse’ aired and Horace was given a bigger part as the theatre’s technical controller. He looked better than ever, by better I mean HOT! His every appearance always catches my eye. I cannot look at anyone else on the screen, even if he is on the screen with another main character like Mickey. Even if Horace is just in the background, he steals the moment. In one episode, he is even seen wearing only his undies and undershirt. I loved that moment but was it too much have him completely shirtless? They have Goofy, Donald, Mickey, and even Pete run around shirtless, why not Horace? His sexy attire, his voice, his smile, I love him. One of my wishes is that Disney would wish up and make him a star also.
12. Falco Lombardi (Starfox Assault) – The only bird to make my list. Falco is the most cocky and daring pilot on the Starfox team. He got my attention in Starfox Assault with the game’s better CGI effects and voice. He sounds very manly like ‘I’m a tough guy, don’t mess with me’ voice. Falco looks slim but I bet under his uniform is a well-built bird.
11. Tech E. Coyote (Loonatics Unleashed) – Tech is one guy that clearly shows that a brainy genius is sexy. He’s a descendant of the famous Willie E. Coyote, only he’s not a stupid klutz. He still does have some of the same slapstick humor and can regenerate himself. Also, without him, the Loonatics would not exist. If you noticed, every weapon, outfit, structure, device, etc. are made by him. I see him as the real hero of the show and one of the most comical, next to Duck and Rav. Let’s not forget, the most attractive. If he didn’t always hide behind his black/green outfit, and his stereotypical nerdy glasses and lab coat, he would shine even more.
10. Wilford B. Wolf (Animaniacs) – Now here is a wolf character that was designed to be sexy… he is. Those of you that have seen this episode know that every full moon, Wilford transforms from a whinny dopey looking wolf to a muscle bound hunk. The girls, including myself, go crazy over him. He’s one of those you just want to hug and feel his muscles. Even let him hug you. Too bad it only last for a few hours and too bad he fell for a hypocritical slut to be his girlfriend (Minerva Mink).
9. Hunter (Road Rovers) – He makes the list because he is one of the cutest dogs ever. He’s a bit naive at times (something that annoys me in characters), but does not go overboard. Instead he’s funny. He does make a great leader. He’s reliable, claim, and always in a good spirit in every situation no matter how life threatening it is. He also has the cutest smile. He isn’t seen shirtless, but judging on how tight his clothes are, he must be built like Blitz. Colleen does have a major crush on him, but he doesn’t seem to get the idea. I remember in one episode where Colleen asked him to go on a walk on the beach, probably to see him in a swimsuit. He agrees but walks with her in his normal dog form. She and I were disappointed. Oh well, Hunter is a very special Rover.
8. Fox McCloud (Starfox Assault) – Ever since the first game came out in 1993, I have had a physical attraction to Fox. In fact, he was one of the first to get me interested in furries. Anyway, it seemed that as the games continued, the more handsome he became. Starfox Adventures made me fall in love with him with his playful personality. I thought it was so cute that the creators gave him a girlfriend, Krystal. They are a great couple, no more no less. But Starfox Assault is the game that made me decide to add him to my list. In this game, he’s more mature with a sexy voice and body. The anime style made him look better. The game was not the greatest, but Fox is the one that made it worth it. He is to this very day my all-time favorite video game character.
7. Max Goof (Two ‘Goofy Movies’) – I use to watch Goof Troop when I was small and saw Max as a cute and funny person. But as he got older into his teen years, he began to look more physically attractive. The older he gets, the more handsome he gets. He’s not a muscle boy, but he still looks great. He is seen shirtless in a few moments, he’s hot.
6. Balto (Balto) – Not too much to say about this guy other than he’s so cute and handsome. Balto seems like a guy that we would love to know. He’s polite, honest, and always willing to take risks to save the lives of others. I loved him from the beginning of the movie to the very end. You gotta love Balto.
5. Simba (The Lion King) – Simba starts off the top 5 list. Here is the first lion that I thought was handsome. Most cartoon lions that I’ve seen before looked too old or ugly. Samba however actually looks young and handsome. He got his good looks from King/father Mufasa. No wonder Scar wanted to kill him, he knew he was going to grow up to be sexy. I bet all the other lionesses envy Nala for winning his heart.
4. Blitz (Road Rovers) – The only anthro of the top five. Blitz is indeed a hunk of a dog. He’s a Doberman (one of my favorite dogs), he is buff, he is handsome, and he knows it. Blitz is very proud, selfish, and a hopeless sissy. He’s basically an opposite parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger. But I don’t hold that against him. Those that have seen the show probably best remember him in the moment where he’s flex to us wearing only a towel then runs around wearing only a shower curtain. That is definitely one of the ‘best shirtless guys’ moments’ in my book. If the series last longer, I bet Blitz would’ve been featured in more shirtless scenes. Blitz, maybe Colleen won’t give you a chance in the world, but I will. Just make sure you’re not wearing a shirt.
3. Spirit (Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron) – Before, DreamWorks animation drew some pretty funky looking horses; they really didn’t look like horses. Then came along Spirit, the first horse that I’ve seen that actually looks like a horse, and is surprisingly very handsome. Isn’t he the most handsome horse ever? Even as a little colt, he’s so cute. As an adult, he’s a strong and handsome creature. He has the most innocent eyes, long smooth hair, a sexy smile with bright white teeth, and a buff body of gold. If he was an anthro, he would without a doubt be a striking figure.
2. Bambi (Bambi) – As a child, I thought Bambi was one of the dumbest characters ever made. “Say ‘bird,’ ‘BIRD!’” Oh brother, how about “say ‘idiot, IDIOT!’” That would be more like it. For the longest time, I hated the movie because of that. But during high school when I was getting interested in classic movies, I gave Bambi another watch. His younger self is still as dumb as before, but near the end is what got me interested in the movie, Bambi’s matured self. HE IS HOT! He only speaks a few lines, but he has a sexy voice. Everything about him is great. Every frame of him is sexy. What more can I say about him? He finally stole my heart and is now featured in one of my favorite Disney movies ever. However, I was very disappointed that only his young self was featured in Bambi 2. Disney should make another movie featuring him as his adult self. I don’t care if the movie is good or bad, I would love that very much.
1. Thunderbolt (101 Dalmatians 2) – Well, I finally made it to #1 and it was a very hard decision. But #1 is the Dalmatian family’s favorite TV hero, Thunderbolt. He appeared in the first 101 Dalmatians movie for a brief moment. But during that moment, I became attracted to him. However, I came to the conclusion that that’s the end of that character. Later in the 2000s, a direct-to-video sequel was made with Thunderbolt as one of the main characters. It was unbelievable! I had to see it and I did. There was the hero dog in all of his glory. The real treat was being able to see more of his personality. His sexy voice, his sexy smile, fit body structure, and comical attitude. He looks more cute with a little sidekick (corgi Lightning, later little Patch). Thunderbolt, I love you! Congratulations for being #1 on the list!